With shots of tequila in their system and amidst the flirtatious back-and-forth bantering that easily doubles as foreplay, the White’s jump into another episode of the Date Your Wife podcast with a conversation around Garrett’s favorite topic, Sex. For the new listeners, Danielle explains QQP (Quickie, Quickie Pornstar) and they have an honest and revealing discussion about keeping married sex spicy.
Every week married couple Danielle and Garrett J White share insights and perspectives from within their own lives regarding the following topics discussed each month:
Week 1: Sex
Week 2: Money
Week 3: Parenting
Week 4: Communication
In This Week’s Podcast….SEX
Point #1: If You Don’t Mop the Floors, Somebody Else Will
- Danielle: Many women approach sex with a “let’s just get ‘er done” attitude. If guys go long enough with only a simple clean up job, they’re not going to be satisfied.
- Garrett: Danielle’s sex game in the last six months has gone through the roof. As a woman, she has literally blown my mind.
Where has mopping the floors in your marriage gotten you?
Point #2: Avoiding the Shithole of Married Sex
- Danielle: Sometimes you have to act the part and play the role during sex. Entertain that idea and have fun with it.
- Just because you’re laying there with your legs spread open doesn’t mean that’s attractive. When you’re married, if you expect to have that chemistry and spark, play the fucking game.
What is the condition of your sex life? What are the facts?
Point #3: Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- Danielle: I’m happy that my man is fulfilled When you have fun with sex, you man is feeling fulfilled. It’s fun for him and it’s fun for you – it goes both ways.
- Pretend you’re dating and ask yourself, How would I act? What would I do? Even after years of marriage, it becomes fun to entertain that thought and go with it.
Ladies, how do you feel about yourself when you just let yourself go and have fun?
Point #4: The Sex Game
- Garrett: Many men have this faulty understanding about sex. They want to have sexual connection with their wife and they think that making money and investing in the children will get them that.
- At the end of the day, she wants sexual connection but she also wants something else – she wants attention. If you give that to her, she will support you in the sex game and it will bring your marriage together.
What are you expecting from your wife yet at the same time neglecting to give her?
Point #5: Patterns
- Garrett has this pattern of putting the girls to sleep and engaging in their nighttime routine, while Danielle professes that she’s not a very routined mom: “Brush your own teeth, say your own prayers, tuck yourself in.”
- Garrett: There’s a lot of dad-guilt that comes when you work a lot. I do spend time with the girls in the mornings but I find I sometimes use them as an excuse to not have to be intimate with Danielle at night.
What patterns are in need of changing in order for you to make more time with your spouse?
Gentlemen, if you want your floors more than mopped, what are you doing to create the environment for your wife to want to shine your floors?
Date Night Topic:
Have a converation about patterns that you see in your marriage and what you can begin doing today to change a pattern in one area of your life that will benefit your marriage.
Quote of the Week:
“The moon was out, the doors on our deck were open, and it was “Go Time.”
–Garrett J White
“In a relationship, if you say, “I don’t want to [have sex],” it’s honestly like starting a new workout. Put in the work now and eventually it gets easier. Before you know it, it’s actually kind of fun.”
–Danielle K White
Head over to Amazon to pick up your copy of Be the Man.
warriorbook.com, dkwstyling.com, wakeupwarriorwoman.com